God has given each person in our parish talents to use in service to one another. You’re invited to offer yourself and your gifts of time and talent for the ministry of Christ’s Church and in gratitude and thanksgiving for all that He has given you. Please complete our online stewardship form or contact the parish to express your interest in the ministries below.
- Altar Server
Assist Father at daily, weekend, holy day, funeral and wedding Masses.
Assist with design and decoration to create a loving, inviting environment for worship.
- Eucharistic Minister
Distribute communion at Masses and volunteer to distribute to the homebound.
With a big smile and a hearty handshake, welcome parishioners and guests to Mass.
Adults and youth who proclaim the Word at Masses.
- Liturgy Committee
Guide, plan and evaluate parish liturgies with the pastor.
- Music Ministry
- Cantor: Provide music leadership for psalms, hymns and acclamations at Mass.
- Instrumental: Pianists, organists, guitarists and other instrumental musicians are welcome.
- Renew Choir: In our humble opinion, there’s not a better church choir in the state!
Prepare the sanctuary and liturgical ministers before Mass with some clean up after Mass.
- Sacristy Worker
Care for vestments, sacred vessels and other altar furnishings.
Seat worshippers, distribute bulletins and receive the offering at Masses.
- Faith Formation
Spread your love of Christ to children in grades K-10.
- Substitute Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Office Assistance
- Marriage Preparation
Share your marriage experience and facilitate pre-marriage inventory.
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- Catechist: Helps with faith instructions during the period of preparation.
- Sponsor: Welcome and help those exploring their experience with the Catholic faith.
- Team Member: Assist the coordinator with hospitality, prayer, sponsors and other details.
- Youth Group
- Religious support and encouragement through prayer and activities.
- Membership is open to teens in grades 7-12.
- Adults are also needed to assist with activities.
- Newcomer’s Committee
Welcome new members with open arms and encourages community growth.
- Prayer Network
Members of the prayer chain alert others and pray for those with any special needs.
- Social Concerns
Apply Church teachings to current issues and to share information with the parish.
- Transportation to Mass
Drive parishioners who need a ride to weekend Masses.
- Visiting Ministry
Visit the elderly and homebound members of our parish. Brighten someone’s day!
- West Wind Village Assistance
Escort residents to and from chapel and assist during services.
- Pastoral Council
Advisory board to the pastor in the life and operation of the Parish.
- Finance Council
Plan and oversee budget, advise on revenue and expenditures, monitor financial controls.
- Maintenance Committee
Guide development and maintenance of parish property, plant and equipment.
- Office Volunteer
Assist manager by answering phones, stuffing bulletins, preparing mailings and various tasks.
- Cemetery Committee
Oversee maintenance and upkeep; supervise sale of lots.
- Church Cleaning
Clean worship space at volunteer’s discretion.
- Carpentry, Painting, Landscape and Repair
Work on special projects as needed.
- Christian Mothers
Organize speakers or programs for information and discussion of issues that affect family.
- Knights of Columbus
Charity is the first principal for this group of parish men.
- Mission Group
Group of social and mission minded who meet to provide support to foreign missions.
- Persons Living Alone
Support group for any one living alone.
- Septemberfest Committee
Chair the festival, lead a subcommittee or chair your own idea.
Please contact the parish to express your interest in the ministries.